Gun Smith Policies
- All firearms must be inspected prior to starting work.
- Firearms services performed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Bring your firearm to the store unloaded and cased.
- Once work is complete, the firearm can only be released to the person who dropped it off.
- Please inform the gunsmith of any prior work done to the firearm.
- Bring at least one magazine (if applicable) for the firearm.
- For sight-in work, please bring 6-8 rounds of the same ammunition that you plan on using.
- Warranty repairs are NOT done in house. We will assist with manufacturer warranties on firearms purchased from Bill's Gun Shop.
- The gunsmith cannot instruct or teach (for insurance and legal purposes).
- We do not service BB guns, pellet guns, paintball, airsoft, optics, or any fully automatic / SBRs.
Over 120 years of combined firearms experience between our instructors. You won't leave without the best classroom experience around.
Bill's provides an excellent environment to shoot with 24 lanes available, automatic pulley system, and a variety of targets to choose from.
Thousand of products with an expert sales team ready to answer your questions. Stop in today to see our newest items.