Sight In Packages*
- All firearms must be inspected prior to starting work.
- Firearms services performed on a first come, first served basis.
- Bring your firearm to the store unloaded and cased.
- Once work is complete, the firearm can only be released to the person who dropped it off.
- Please inform the gunsmith of any prior work done to the firearm.
- Bring at least one magazine (if applicable) for the firearm.
- For sight-in work, please bring 1 box of the same ammunition that you plan on using.
- Warranty repairs are NOT done in-house. We will assist with manufacturer warranties on firearms purchased from Bill’s Gun Shop.
- The gunsmith cannot instruct, or teach (for insurance and legal purposes).
- We do not service black powder guns, BB guns, pellet guns, paintball, airsoft, or optics.
- Any work on NFA items only available while you wait.